Thursday, February 27, 2014

30 Words: Willow


Passive aggressive scratching at the shower door each morning.
Curling upon a waiting lap, radiating calm and comfort. 
Caught in rare sun ray, quiet majesty harkens back to leonine lineage.
 
 
 
This is our old-lady-cat Willow, who brings us great joy and greater consternation at times.  Doing this weekly challenge has actually finally prompted me to buy a REAL CAMERA!  No longer constrained by the questionable quality of my iPhone camera, I'm looking forward to learning how to use this new contraption.  This is one of the first pictures I took with it.  Make sure to check out the other 30 Word Thursday contributors at Erin's Treasures Found Blog as well!

7 comments:

Mary K. McGraw said...

Such a nice photo of Willow and the word that accompanied the photo are so appropriate. I enjoy my cats as obviously you do.

Sarajo Wentling said...

That's my pretty girl!

TesoriTrovati said...

Woohoo! Yea for a new camera! I am still struggling with mine after all these years, but mostly with the new lens I had to buy to replace the one I dropped. ;-( Looking forward to your photographic journey! Thank you for joining in the 30 Words Challenge! Enjoy the day. Erin

Alice said...

Very regal she is. Shes's still got what it takes to be in charge. Love your photo!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I am so glad you bought a camera (real sort) as you certainly know how to use it! These words, your photo of Willow, everything is great!!!

rosebud101 said...

She is a queen, isn't she! I'll bet she rules the house!

Caron Michelle said...

Awww such a beautiful member of your family and thrilled that you can share with us. Love the picture and your words!